Star Wars Celebration 2023
Star Wars Celebration returns from April 7 to April 10 in London, England. Last year’s convention was the unofficial kickoff of Popverse, and it will forever hold a special place in fans’ hearts. Hopefully, this year the celebration will be even better. If you are a Star Wars enthusiast, this is where you want to head during that weekend.
There is much you can do during the convention. First, you will be around people who share your love for the saga and its characters. You can also shop around for figures, patches, posters, and any merchandising you have waited all year round before purchasing. And who knows? You might get the opportunity to hear the latest news live. What about hearing first-hand about upcoming content from your favourite saga? Anyway, Jedi News announced the release of an official app for the celebration that is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Everything you need to know is there!
Get Quality Custom Star Wars movie patches:
- quotation within four hours
- proof design within three days
- patches delivered within two weeks (UK only)
Star Wars Custom Embroidered Patches
These embroidered patches are just perfect for the occasion.
- The first one portrays an Ewok, a sentient-furred biped native to Endor. The Ewoks helped destroy the Imperial shield generator and paved the way to victory at the Battle of Endor.
- The second one displays Darth Vader and Luke fighting with their laser swords in Return of the Jedi, facing each other fiercely.
Show up to the Star Wars Celebration this year with these Star Wars custom embroidered patches, and you will have more than one person staring at them.
As you can observe in these pictures, the designs are clear and well-defined with distinct lines and colours. The thread quality is excellent, meaning the thread is durable, vibrant, and resistant to fading. The finishing touches are in line with the overall high quality of the custom embroidered patches, so rest assured you will have a lovely shopping experience.