A border sewn up and over the exterior edges of the patch is a Merrow border. Mostly located on shapes such as circles, squares and ovals, it is a heavier border. The implementation of the merrow border comes into being once the design is stitched onto the patches while a hot cut border can be defined as a more basic, levelled and thinner border. A hot cut border can be simply removed through the use of a hot knife that seals the peripheral edge of the patch. This, in turn, helps to prevent the thread from unravelling. Read more here.
We have many different types available:
– iron on
– Velcro or general hook and loop
– plastic backing
– self adhesive
1) Set the temperature setting to ‘cotton’ or ‘high heat’.
2) Preheat the area of the garment. Put some cheap cloth between the iron and garment for protection. Press the iron firmly on top of the cloth for around ten seconds.
3) Put your cheap cloth on top of the embroidered part of your patch, in order to avoid burning the thread. Hold and press for a maximum of twenty seconds.
We will need five working days to digitise proof. Then another 8 – 10 working days is required for production. When the embroidered patches are ready, and you are located in the UK than we can offer next day delivery. Europe delivery will usually take 2 – 4 working days. Quicker production is possible. Let us know.
Yes, we can use fire-resistant fabrics and flame-resistant embroidery threads.
We have no minimum order. You can buy one customised item from us, and we are happy to assist you with that.
The short answer is “yes”, but it might be necessary to check about limitation. Generally speaking, the text higher than 5mm is fine to embroider. Anything below 3mm is almost not possible to read from an embroidered patch.
The short answer is “yes”, but it might be necessary to simplify them. We can do simplification for you. Please read more here.
Yes, we offer a lot of discounts and promotions. Please check the special offers section.
Cases in which you can receive an additional discount:
– extending production time
– repeated order
– economy UK delivery
- all major Credit Cards
- bank transfer to our Lloyds Bank account
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Litecoin Lightning Network included)