Missed deadline at your local embroidery shop? Try Patchion. We are ready for Christmas and happy to get rush orders. We are as flexible as no others. With workshop located here in the UK, Patchion can provide any last-minute requests.
If you are always late, You are probably more creative and potentially more successful, according to science.Learning-Mind
How exactly does it work?
- Provide image by Wednesday, 18th of December, by 5 pm. Let us know that this is “before Christmas” order.
- Confirm quotation by the end of the day on Wednesday.
- We will provide you with the sample (JPG via email) on Thursday evening. Please make sure to accept that by the end of Thursday.
- Your order will be posted as Special Delivery on Saturday, 21st of December.
- Royal Mail will deliver a beautiful and top-quality embroidered product on Monday. Just on time and still one day before Christmas eve.
Feel free to use quotation form or contact us via email. The customer support team is available for you every business day until 10 pm.
Patchion will take a few days off. We will be on holiday from the 26th of December until the end of 2019. We wish you a great Christmas time and Happy New Year.